Re: (erielack) Dining Car experiences

As a Scranton, PA teenager in the 1960's, I rode EL passenger trains
between Scranton & Hoboken. The dining car was the highlight of each
trip. Whether I was served breakfast or dinner, the service and food were
top notch. The view through the large dinning car windows was spectacular
while climbing or decending through the Poconos. The Lackawanna Cutoff
scenery was great also.
Neil Weinberg
Editor, Laurel Lines, L&WV Chapter