(erielack) SD45-2 fuel tanks

The tanks on these were high on the sides to increase the fuel capacity,
I'd think to be the same or close to the SDP45's.   I see a shot of HLCX
6203 (SD40, ex-CN/QNS&L? low nose lite, bell between # boards w/class lites
over them) in the current Railpace with a similar tank, which led me to
wonder how many other units had this extra-capacity tank style and which -
previous to this I'd thought them unique to those 12 EL units. Anyone know?
 I don't need a great detailed list of which leaser rebuilt what for who
and where, or anything like that, just curious how many more there are -

Bill K.

Lehigh Valley Mail List page
http://lehighvalley.railfan.net
Johnny Van Zant Tribute Page