(erielack) Port Reading

This is not an E-L topic, but...
         There is a rotary coal dumper at the ex-Reading yard in Port
Reading.  Does anyone know how the cars were spotted on the dumper?  Did
they use a locomotive or was there some kind of car mover (cable operated)?
I would like to know when this operation was discontinued.         There is
also a very large concrete building at this location. I read that the
Reading ran a tie treating plant here. Is this building the tie treating
plant?  Was it part of the coal dumping operation? Or was it some kind of
engine house?

   Sam