Re: (erielack) Tower Desig.

In that case how about where the NYC Corning Secondary connected/crossed
the Erie?   I know you could get from one to the other in two places,
Wellsboro & Corning interchanges up a back track into Gang Mills Yard and
the Secondary itself is no longer a through route in Corning, connects to
the Tier, but it's been available for various detours going back to Erie
days - I know one of the In Color books shows an EL passenger train being
pulled by a NYC FA to get around a wreck on the Erie.

Bill Kisselstein