(erielack) Sussex Branch

To all,
	Just signed onto this list, quite an active site! I am interested in the
DL&W's Sussex Branch in the immediate Post WW II years. Does anyone have or
know where I might find a photo of the old Lackawanna bridge/trestle  that
crossed Newton Sparta Road east of Newton??? I've heard locals refer to it
as a 'death trap" as the road took a sharp "Z"/chicane  pattern to go
through. I am also looking for any photos of the Susquehannas
bridge/trestle that crossed Rt. 94 next to Sid Taylor Road?? [who the
(@*&#!( was Sid Taylor, there has to be an interesting story there as
well??] hanks for any replies

Regards
Don Spiro