RE: (erielack) Boonton Line Question

I believe that the NJT frequency is 161.400 MHz, but they rarely talk on the
radio unless there's a problem. Your best bet is to get a hold of a current
Boonton Line schedule.

Erie Lackawanna *never* stopped service on the line - in fact, towards the
end this line was the EL's east-end main! Conrail stopped running through
freights in 1980, I believe (anyone know the exact date?) Conrail still does
run a freight over the line that serves local industries on the "Totowa
Industrial" branch in Totowa/Little Falls, as well, as the Georgia-Pacific
lumber facility in Denville (though this customer came on AFTER the EL) and
the Captainer plant just down the hill from you in Cedar Grove...

Scott Lupia and Todd Hollritt, feel free to add more here! :)

	- Paul