Fwd: (erielack) Re: Hoboken stuff again...

- --part1_48ad57ec.24806d71_boundary

Subj:	Re: (erielack) Re: Hoboken stuff again...
Date:	05/28/1999 6:01:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:	KC2WE
To:	"dmg_@_library.ho.lucent.com"

I participated in an MITClub of NY & the NY Chapter of the Nat. Railway
Historical Society sponsored discovery day at Hoboken in May 1998 that was
conducted by the Engineering Consulting firm, STV, Incorporated. Our host was
Mr. John McNamara, Project Mgr., STV Corp. .  They are doing the work at
Hoboken under contract to NJ Transit and the Bergen/Hudson Light Rail project.
That's when we learned about the entire project and all the details.

Although the STV web page tells very little, the URL is:

http://www.netaxs.com/~stvinc/features/fea_dbom.html

Seth T.