RE: (erielack) Wellsville main washouts

Kevin:

There is one on Rt. 21 about a mile or so east of Alfred Station, between
Alfred Station and Almond.  Its up on the side of the hill and you can look
up from the highway right through the ties and rail.   I'm not sure since I
haven't seen the site since the winter, but some of this may be obscured by
foliage.  If so, there are roads intersecting Rt. 21 that would give you
access to the ROW.

If coming from Hornell, go west on Rt. 21.  Go through Almond.  On the other
side of Almond, you will pass Alfred / Almond School on your right.  About a
mile from there on your left is the washout.  Obviously, if you reach Alfred
Station, you've gone to far.

I'm not sure of the location of any others.  This is the only one that comes
to my mind.

Happy Hunting

	Chris Thurner