(erielack) More Pictures, Prints ready

Hi gang-

Two things...

#1.  The web site has again been updated under Erie Lackawanna pictures with:
     Passenger cars of the Erie Lackawanna
     Cabooses of the Erie Lackawanna
     Freight cars of the Erie Lackawanna

     Under Non-EL prototype has been updated with:
       An overview of Newark, NJ including the PC(PRR) main and PATH
       Freight cars and TOFC trailers of a variety of RR's
       Special group of the original Auto Train pictures
       Conrail crane and flat car "on the run" in Pennsylvania

#2.  The "PA. - Farewell 1968" prints are ready for shipment.  As I
mentioned in the last correspondence about the prints, they are signed and
unsigned.  You can still see the original color picture on my website under
the EL Prototype or "For Sale" pages. The watercolor picture was painted
from this picture and then reprinted as a formal art "print".  It's really
exquisite with unbelievable detail in the print!

The prints will be shipped in a flat package so they will not be bent or
curled and this has added an extra postage and packaging cost of $4.00.  As
advertised the cost of the signed prints are $30.00 plus $4.00 shipping and
packaging for a total of $34.00.  Unsigned prints are $20.00 (not $25 as
previouly thought) plus $4.00 shipping and handling.  We have now found out
that we have only fifty (50)  available for the EL mailing list group as
the others are committed to a art supply distributor.   Those who
previously made reservations come first and have been notified, then its on
a "first come, first serve" basis until he runs out.  Please send,
directly, your order and check/money order made out to:

Mr. Edward J. Petras
80-B Jersey Avenue
Port Jervis, New York 12771

DO NOT send cash through the mail.  Please tell him how many of each you
want.  Mention that I sent you and he will send your print(s) out in about
7 to 10 days.

I got mine. How about YOU?

here's the web address for all of the above:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/

Thanks,

Joe Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"