Re: (erielack) Tower Designations

My Opinion:

If the tower was operated by Erie, D.L & W., and/or Erie Lackawanna or
controlled crossings that effected these railroads, it should be included
in the list.  Let's say a particular tower was manned by the B&O, but
controlled EL movements and issued train orders to EL crews, at a crossing
of the two railroads.  Shouldn't it be included???

Other opinions????

No one answered my other question; ie., are these strictly towers or are
there station designations mixed in???  Anybody know???

- -Joe Jordan

At 12:00 PM 5/26/99 EDT, "TrainGG1_@_aol.com" wrote:
>Impressive list.  A few questions need to be asked.  Do we include towers
>which were strickly E or E-L, or do non-Erie towers (State Line in Hammond)
>also count?  Being at the west end of the railroad, this would mean
inclusion
>of Griffith, North Judson and a number of others.  What do you fellows think?

>Visit the erielack photopage at http://el-list.railfan.net

Joe Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"
http://www.blast.net/pamela for the Jordan Comedy Network &