(erielack) Re: Fw: Jamestown rail service (fwd)

FYI to the list.....courtesy of Duncan Richards

William J. Enser         Co-Network Admin - Technical Support
"alcoman_@_bluemoon.net"     net.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Online System
x2 & K56flex/V.90 Access www.railfan.net - The Railfan Network
http://www.bluemoon.net  mud.bluemoon.net 4000 - MoonMud
bbs.bluemoon.net         irc.bluemoon.net-ZUHnet Buffalo,NY IRC Server

Home Page:http://alcoman.railfan.net