Re: (erielack) NJ Rail Museum moves ahead

In a message dated 99-05-25 23:05:20 EDT, "njmidland_@_compuserve.com" writes:

<< I'm glad Assemblyman Lance wants to use my NJ tax dollars to help improve
 the Lehigh Valley.  I'm glad I'm in his district so I can at least vote for
 whomever his opponent is >>
Tim,

I wish I lived near you to vote FOR him. He's the only politico with enough
gumtpion to admit that state lines are artificial boundaries when it comes to
regional development. The Lehigh Valley area is the main reason why I have
backed P'burg all along. There is legit national history that the LV holds
claim to.

The NJ museum will benefit from the canal museum and the Smithsonian museum
in PA a heck of a lot more than it would have from being planted in the
middle of Mercedes country in Morris. It would have been fun, though, to hear
the Morris County NIMBY's once trains started rolling. ;-)

Three cheers for what will be a nice industrial hertiage corridor. One for
P'burg, one for Easton and one for Bethlehem!

Rob Davis

PS: B-T-W If Farmer Christie wants to use any of my NJ tax dollars to pay for
rebuilding the CNJ from P'burg to Bethelehem, I am cool with that, too. It's
all about the big picture and what will help the NJ museum the most.