Re: [Re: [Re: (erielack) Tower Designations]]

Actually, you were right about "HN". Kenton had two interlockings in town=
=2E
Both were interlockings that the NYC crossed the EL. "HN" was where the B=
ig
Four's Bellefontiane to Sandusky line crossed and "KN" was where the NYC
Toledo to Columbus line crossed. Also, "HN" controlled "KN".
I found this info in the EL West End in Color book.

- -
"Michael Dye" <"luxpan_@_hotmail.com"> wrote:
My bust. "HN" for Kenton should have been "KN". The track plan I have is =

rather hard to read.

Michael Dye