(erielack) #103 on the M&NJ

Hi All,

I don't have photos of the 103's runs but I do have a 331/3 rpm record of
one of the runs. Does anyone know if this a rare record or have other copies
turned up?

A.J. Kleipass "owinwcorp_@_mindspring.com"
How long ago a flag fell will not matter so long as there are railfans and
modelers to pick it up again and hand it off to the next generation.
Metropolitian Union Terminal - http://nyow.railfan.net
Proto-Freelance Modelers SIG - http://nyow.railfan.net/pfmsig/
New Haven E-mail List - http://nyow.railfan.net/nhlist/
NYO&W E-mail List - http://nyow.railfan.net/nyowlist/
There's something for everyone at MUTT !