Re: (erielack) Photo

Fred, I have collected quite a few old postcards and one comment I would
make here is that the syntax of the caption cannot be relied on to mean
that the Powder Mills belonged to the RR, just that the photo included the
Erie Station, and it also included the Powder Mills, in that order, L to R.

Neat to see it, thanks for putting it up!

SGL

- ----------
> From: Fred Stratton <"erielack_@_cbiinternet.com">
> Subject: (erielack) Photo
> Date: Sunday, May 23, 1999 5:29 PM
>
> I have found an interesting photo I would like to share with the list,
> especially those of whom grew up near where I did in Wayne, NJ. It is a
> photo of the Erie's Wayne Station in I think the late 1800's, but of
> interest to note is the factory in the background. I knew this factory as
> Mack Molding which made plastic bottle caps and such. I knew that at one
> time it was also a gun powder factory which manufactured gun powder, but
of
> interest to me is the fact that at one time it belonged to the Erie RR.
The