Re: (erielack) Flyover Boonton BRanch DLW

I'm sorry to differ with Bob Bahrs (Dlw1el2) but the Rockaway Loop
trains had problems stopping at Denville; many of the didn't.  The
tracks from the loop (there were two ways to do it) came in east of
the station at Denville; trains that called at Denville had to back
up to reach the station (eastbound) or back up after stopping (west-
bound).

The two accesses to the loop were the east leg of the current wye at
Denville and another track that followed the current alignment of I-80
roughly from the Denville Firemen's Field to about a half mile east
of where the Boonton line crosses under I-80.  The second one was
taken out when the loop closed.

- --
cleveland.Freenet is a mail-drop.
Gary Kazin, Rockaway, NJ