Re: (erielack) M&NJ picture-Railfan Net

Joe-
	As I recall, The M&NJ ran an excursion business for a couple of years
in the early 1960's.  The 103 was the usual power, and I'll have to see if I
can dig up some of the old snapshots my father took to see what kind of cars
they used - my memory (often faulty) has some open vestibule cars (Lackawanna
Boonton's?); Stillwells may also have been used - it wasn't unusual for the
Erie/EL to lease out some commuter cars for fantrips on the weekends (the
Reading 2124 trips over the L&HR in the 1960's used Erie cars, as did other
EL excursions over the L&HR in 1964).  I think the excursion business was
under the title of "The New York State Railroad Museum".
	The photos I have are dated September 1964, and they show the consist
to be what looks like a Boonton combine, a coach that may be a Stillwell, and
a wooden side door caboose. My dad took me on the trip at that time, and I
think the excursions ended the next year or so.
	Hope this helps!
	Jon Umbdenstock