Re: (erielack) 1979 amtrak Inspection trip

In a message dated 5/21/99 9:38:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"RBehre8599_@_aol.com" writes:

<< I also seem to remember a shot of an Amtrak train at the wye in Port
Morris
 taken by Bob Bahrs, but I can't remember in what issue that appeared in - Do
 you remember where that appeared Bob? >>
Rich
I don't remember if it was in the Block Line, but the photo on page 97 of The
Lackawanna in North West NJ, is the photo of the train coming off the wye at
Port Morris going west.  I remember the train crew was Bill Morgan, and Jack
Reilly.  Can't remember the engineer.  They had to use the Wye at Denville
and then again at Port Morris, because the wye was the only track still
intact to get onto the cut off.

Bob