(erielack) Web Site changes, EL Print update

Hi gang-

Well, I've done it again!  More prototype pictures of the Erie Lackawanna,
D.L.& W. and Erie.  This time: passenger cars and cabooses.

Also some news on the Ed Petras print.  The title is "PA. FAREWELL - 1968
 Original by Ed Petras".  We haven't found out the final cost yet, but I am
in possession of a preview of this absolutely gorgeous print sent to me by
Ed  today.  Here are some notes on Ed's career:

Ed went to LaSalle College, Pennsylvania School of the Fine Arts in the
late 60's & early 70's and received his Master's at the University of
Pennsylvania Graduate School of Fine Arts in 1971.

Ed has had many gallery and art shows in New York, New Jersey and
Pennsylvania over the years displaying his beautiful watercolor and oil
works to the public and private collectors.  He has won over twenty awards
including the prestigious "National Eastern Region 1988 Arts for the Parks"
first place.  His rendition of "October on Hawk's Nest" is permanently
displayed at the National Park Foundation in Washington, DC.  I have a copy
of this print and will endeavor to put it up on the web site soon.  It
shows the autumn coloring overlooking the Delaware River just north of Port
Jervis, NY and the surrounding forest area with just a smidgen of EL
trackage showing through the trees.

In addition, as I might have mentioned before, Ed owned and operated Roller
Bearing Models, manufacturer of craftsmen wood kits in HO scale.  He also
invented and manufactured most of those coal loads you have in your model
hopper cars and still manufactures them to this day for CM Shops.

At this point we are still taking reservations for his print, both signed
and unsigned, and will advise those who have reserved them, when they
become available.

Thank you for your time.

Joe Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"