Re: (erielack) SD45-2's.....were are they now?

- --------------04EE98F4383AD42B23158A45

"Schuyler G. Larrabee" wrote:

> > "VSX9000_@_aol.com" wrote:
>
>  > In a message dated 5/19/99 4:10:43 PM EST, "kc2bw_@_worldnet.att.net"
> writes:
>   Hmmm, Now if the list members all chipped in $1.00 we could get that EL
> SDP45 3663 out of Coxton for
> low scrap price I bet!!!  Paul, how big is your new driveway gonna be? :-)
>
> Count me in for $5 bucks
>
>  Lou
>

> > Paul can't have that in his driveway....His new neighbors would be bitchin
>
> > about all that horn blowing in the middle of the night!
>
> I bet you're not allowed to park RV's in the driveway under Dover zoning .
> . .
>
> SGL

I own a piece of the old Morris County Traction that runs through my back
yard. I will donation the land to build the track that holds the SDP45. It
will sit right next to the Morris and Essex at MP 35.

We are use to the sounds of diesels in our back yard. . .8>0.

Steve

- --
Chauffeur to the Masses
BLE Div. 171, Hoboken, NJ
http://userweb.interactive.net/~gumby/
http://people.csnet.net/stevekay/

- --------------04EE98F4383AD42B23158A45

&nbsp;
get that EL SDP45 3663 out of Coxton for
be? :-)
bitchin
.