Re: (erielack) NJT to start Mt. Arlington Station "soon"

Seth,

I don't know where it was using landmarks that would be familiar today
(or yesterday for that matter!). The old suburban timetables didn't have
a map. It is listed on the newer suburban timetable maps but the dot is
missing.

According to Tabor and I quote: "MOUNT ARLINGTON, N.J. MP 43.0 M. & E. -
Station built about 1891 to replace Drakesville. Station discontinued
1942-43."

It's relative location is shown on the suburban map on the inside back
covers of the book.

There's your answer MP 43.0

Will