Re: (erielack) NJT to start Mt. Arlington Station "soon"

In a message dated 05/20/1999 10:32:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"wshultz_@_clarityconnect.com" writes:

<< "erielack_@_internexus.net" >>
If there was a seperate station stop for Mt. Arlinton, where was it? Every
timetable that I could find shows Lk. Hopatcong/Mt. Arlington as one station.
 The only reason that NJT might officially name the new station Mt. Arlington
is that the route I-80 exit is called  Mt. Arlington. The land that comprises
the exit 30 interchange is entirely in Mt. Arlington Borough. The DL&W r-o-w
where the station is planned however, is actually entirely in Roxbury
Township just to add to the confusion. Maybe they should call the new stop
Roxbury and that would end the discussion.

Seth T.