(erielack) Railworks markers

Still catching up on old e-mails -- those little jackstand looking things
with the steel Lackawanna cabooses are supposed to be the marker lamps that
were located just under the roofs on the four corners of the car.

That long leg is the molding sprue.  The intent is to either drill a hole in
the car to push the leg through it, or to remove the leg and mount the marker
flush.  That marker needs an MV lens, or something like it.

On the real thing, those markers looked like the brake lights from a 1940s
Chevy pickup truck.  I think the ones supplied with the car look terrible and
are oversized (though I haven't measured them for accuracy), and I plan to
use something else when I get to it.

				 ....Mike