Re: (erielack) FW: Original Amtrak commuter/intercity debate (from erielack

In a message dated 5/17/99 4:14:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"erielack_@_cbiinternet.com" writes:

<< BTW, could someone send
 me some scooter pies, ring dings and devil dogs to me. We don't have any
 Drake's Cakes here in NC. >>

I don't think Drakes makes Scooter Pies.  BTW, did you know that the Drakes
factory in near by Wayne NJ is real close to the ex EL Greenwood lake line?
(list content)  Anybody know if they receive rail delivery?

Best Regards,
Ted DiIorio

P.S. Are you serious about your request?  Let me know. :)