(erielack) More "Stuff" on the web site

Hi gang-

I just finished putting up a web page about my current layout that is under
construction.

There's a new face on the main page. The key is: the larger the "NEW" sign
on the main page, the newer the page and it's content.

I messed around/cleaned up some of the other pages attached to the site and
I inserted some comments from people who sent the "right" answers to some
of the questions.

After testing all afternoon, it all seemed to work. Let me know if you find
something wrong.  Its all at the below URL:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/

Joe Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"
http://www.blast.net/pamela for the Jordan Comedy Network & Train Nut page