RE: (erielack) EL Chat Night

I would like to sincerely thank Fred for hosting this chat session - he is
truly a great EL fan with an unbridled enthusiasm for the subject, and I
think it will go great!

I will be a little busy over the next few weeks, so my list activity will be
limited to what I can post from work. I will be in Chicago on vacation later
this week, Ohio the first week of June, and then Denver for business at the
end of June. To toss some variety (and endless work/headache, for a short
period of time, anyway), I have just gone into contract on a fantastic new
layout room (oh, yeah, and a house above it!) I will be moving from one
DL&W/EL town to another - I'm going from Boonton, NJ to Dover, NJ (complete
with a great hilltop view of the NJT Dover station and yard!).

Before you ask, yes: the basement is nice, dry, and large enough for a good
layout! :)  Wish me luck, I'm supposed to close before the end of June...

	- Paul