(erielack) EL Chat Night

To All Members,
Don't forget that this coming thursday, May 19, we will be having our first
EL Chat night. Since Paul Tupaczewski will be out of town, I will be trying
to moderate the session. Our topic will be along the line of "What If". We
will discuss the aspect of what might be had the EL not been included in
Conrail. It is planned to open at 9 pm eastern time with member check in
and we will proceed to the subject as soon as possible. Since this is the
first week it will be a learn as you go process. We will probably make
mistakes and it may take a few weeks tto get it going smooth, so please
bear with us. Remember too, we will be guests of Walter Conklin, so we need
to conduct ourselves with proper decorum.
In case you have missed the URL, it is,
http://anexa.com/conrailrailfanforum/index.lhtml
You can also go to my web site at http://erierr.railfan.net
and click on the appropriate link. I suggest you go there before thursday
and register so you can get right into the chat fun. If you need
instructions on how to register let me know and I'll send them.
Thanks and we'll see you on thursday.

Fred Stratton
http://erierr.railfan.net
ELHS#2733