Re: (erielack) Hoboken Happenings / Erie RR in Jersey City.

- -----Original Message-----
From: "CoolGuy127_@_aol.com" <CoolGuy127@aol.com>
To: "SGL2_@_ix.netcom.com" <SGL2@ix.netcom.com>; KC2WE@aol.com <KC2WE@aol.com>
Cc: "erielack_@_internexus.net" <erielack@internexus.net>
Date: Sunday, May 16, 1999 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Hoboken Happenings / Erie RR in Jersey City.

> Well, I know that SEPTA runs trains both to Delaware and to Trenton,
>N.J., although I'm not sure whether the same train runs to both places.
They
>do connect in downtown Philadelphia, though.

The same train doesn not run to both places.  To run Wilmington/Trenton on
SEPTA, you need to change at 30th St Station.  Inbound trains on PRR lines
become outbound trains on RDG lines.  The reverse for those inbound on RDG
lines.  The Trenton line (R7) is inbound on the PRR's NEC, outbound on the
RDG's Chestnut Hill line.  The Newark/Wilmington train (R2) is inbound on
the PRR's NEC and outbound on the RDG's Warminster line.
Hank