(erielack) NEW ERIE LACKAWANNA ENGINE PHOTOS

Hi gang-

Now that I've calmed down from my last email about "HOV lanes" to the list,
let me tell you that I have just completed revamping my EL photo page and
put up as many photos of engines that I could find in my collection.  You
can see them at the below URL:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/ELmainpage/elmainpage.htm

I also added some links to the "Port Jervis" page and some of the stuff on
the "for sale" page has been updated and revised.

More to come later.  I still have cabooses, some passenger, freight and MOW
equipment pictures to go and also pictures of "other railroad stuff".  I'll
let you know when they're up.  Let me know if you have any problems!!!

ENJOY!!

- -Joe Jordan
Joe Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"