Re: (erielack) Modeling preference, line, era, location,

The O scale layout I had under construction when the family stole
my real estate for a finished basement was the New York, Binghamton
and Western.  It ran from a terminal/yard on the Hudson in the
Weehawken area ala NYO&W to Vestal NY just west of Binghamton.  It
was set in the late steam early deisel era.  It is now boxed up in
my attic waiting for my oldest daughter to move out permanently eg
marriage.  The morning after the wedding, whenever that will be, her
15x22 room is MINE!  I chose a fictitious road to allow me to bring in
whatever motive power and rolling stock excites me without having to be
told that the line never had one of those.  It will follow practices
of the Erie, NYS&W, L&W and the NYO&W.  In the meantime, I am designing
an N scale layout to fit over the air hockey table that is sitting where
my Vestal yard should have been, just to get something up and running

Rich