(erielack) EL 21400-series cars?

Does anyone have a photo or slide in their collection of *any* of the EL
21400-21454 series of ACF Center Flow 3-bay hoppers? These were built in
1968, apparently for bulk grain service, but other than the diagram in the
Diagram Book, I have not seen any photographic proof of their existence! :)

Also, does anyone have photos of the EL's *very* elusive single-bay Airslide
cars? I seem to remember that these were originally International Multifoods
cars (I seem to remember seeing a photo of these with EL reporting marks),
and then the EL took full ownership. The only photo (indistinct as it is)
that I've ever seen of one of these in pure EL paint is in Larry De Young's
EL In Color Vol. 3 - East End - take a look at the shot of of the train
entering Taylor Yard, and look carefully at the car at the far left of the
photo. If you look closely, you'll see this plain Jane Airslide has "EL"
reporting marks...