Re: (erielack) Intermountain F-7 and Athearn Genesis F's

"paultup_@_interactive.net" writes:

> The Intermountain unit is only a Ph. I F7A right
>  now (those louvers being a key element of this), and they'll be shooting
>  different molds to do the phase variants, whereas the Highliner shell is
>  "one shell fits all."

I read this note after the previous one I responded to -- The IM shell we saw
at Springfield in February was most definately a late production shell.
Perhaps IM changed its mind since then.  I'm very interested in seeing the
Highliner shell.

I wish there was a truly good hobby shop within an hour of Dover.

                                     ....Mike