(erielack) Getting ready to print...

I've completed the artwork for set PMD-035, Erie Lackawanna
maroon/gray/yellow cabooses (HO and N scale). I just want to make sure I
didn't miss anything before I send it to the printers this week. Here's
what's on there, please let me know if I forgot anything. Thanks!

2" yellow striping (for the edging on the gray band)
Diagonal hashmark boxes for the ends
"Skinny" diagonal hashmarks for end door frames on some bay window cabooses
"Safety First" logo
EL diamond
Full complement of EL number jumbles for all classes
Roman "RADIO" lettering that appeared on early bay-window repaints
"ERIE LACKAWANNA" roadname that appeared on Dunmore hacks
"GATX OWNER LESSEE..." lettering on modern bay-windows
"WATER FILL HERE" lettering
Painted/Repacked stencilling
LT WT/Date (lots of jumbles to account for all types of car weights/dates)
Early-style consolidated stencils (all yellow), in single-box and two-box
varieties
Later-style "standardized" black/white consolidated stencils, two-box
variety
ACI stencil
Numbers over the doors on the ends
"WATCH YOUR STEP" for end stairs in black and yellow
1.5" yellow numbers for trucks (take a close look at those photos, folks!)

A question I have: So far, of the "modern" bay windows (C351-C380), I've
only found photos of three of them (356, 358 and 364) with the "narrow"
hashmark stripes on the ends (these are placed on the frame around the door,
not above the end windows). Are there any others?