(erielack) passing it on....

Got this in my e-mail today, and even though it is a little off-topic,
thought some of you might appreciate it...

Brian SWEARS this is a true story about his uncle who worked
on the railroad. They had to go replace a switching device called
a "frog". They arrived to do the job, but realized the nuts holding
the thing were rusted and they were going to have to be
chiseled off. While doing the task, one of the crewmen cried out
because a shard of metal had broken off into his eye. They took
him to the emergency room. The admitting nurse got a look of
shock in response to her question of, "what happened?" when
the answer was, "Well, we were chiseling the nuts off a frog..."

Bill Gallagher