(erielack) More HO Locos for sale

Sorry Gang, been way to busy to get at the negs and slides yet, but when I
do I'll post....books to be comming next.

In the mean time, here are a few more EL and non EL locos I have
available......

Proto 2000 FA....Erie, ABA set, both A's powered, in the original box,
maybe 1 hour's running time....$130 with shipping

PRoto 2000 FA....PRR, in the box, couple hours running time, A
powered......$40 with shipping again included

Proto 2000 FB dummy undec....$20 with shipping

Atlas PRR powered FP7...PRR brunswick green, In box, maybe run 2
hours.....$50 shipped

Proto GP18, custom painted, detailed and weathered LV, cornell red, with
multi black stripes $55 shipped

Atlas RSD5 custom paint, detail and weather LV cornell and tiger stripe
with yellow stripe...$60 shipped

NYC Stewart F7ab shells, detailed and weatherd, will trade for stewart
undec Funit shells

Proto 2000 NYC E8a powered, lighning strips........$60 shipped

Atlas NYC lightning stripe GP7, non dynamic with torpedo tanks, weathered
and detailed, will trade for an undec GP7 dynamic shell

I have 3 PRR Bowser cabooses, with Cal Scale radio antenas and custom fit
windows, weatherd, nice...$25 each

I also have 3 NYC 19000 series caboose kits...$25 each

I have several Westerfield Boxcar, reefer and hopper kits, as wel as
Central New York Hobbies kits of the PRR wagontop box and the LV wrongways
door boxcars.  Also have older wooden era Train Mini, walthers and athearn
cars and athearn 34' twin hopper kits.  E-mail me with your interest, and I
will get back to you over the course of next week.
I thought I'd try you guys first and give this a good home before I use
e-bay and sell it off to some general hobbyist.

Regards.....