Re: (erielack) EL Working BT

In '73 or 74 the NJNY wayfrt, aka Hayshaker, aka 1671, began a round robin
routing, out of Croxton on the BCRR to HB, then NJ&NY to Spring Valley,
Piermont Branch to Suffern, then down the Main and BCRR back to Croxton.  The
last customer switched was Intl Paper in Monsey on the Piermont; from there it
was just highballin' back to Croxton.

They were usually into Suffern about 1800-1830, ran around their train, then
departed for Croxton by 1900, arriving there a little before 2000.

The lower NJNY drills, 671 and 673, continued to work from and to Croxton via
HB.

Crew told me the reason for the change was that they were getting in the way of
the commuter trains on the NJNY too often.