(erielack) Stilwell color

Everyone,

	My name is Chris Hauf, and I am Freight Superintendent and chief painter
for the Rochester Chapter NRHS's Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
(http://www.rgvrrm.mus.ny.us/).

	We own an arch window Erie Stilwell coach which we are restoring.  The car
has been given all new steel side panels and many new windows.   The car
was turned into a bunk car so the inside is stripped.   But we are slowly
bringing it back to life.

	In the interim, we want to give the car a cosmetic exterior repaint to
make it look presentable to the visiting public while we continue to
restore it.   Even though this will not be the final coat of paint(That
will come when the car is complete), we would like to choose the right
color for the interim paint job.

	If anyone can provide me any info or even better a sample (any model paint
close?), I would really appreciate it.

	Thanks.

Until later,
Chris Hauf
Freight Superintendent
Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum