(erielack) Discovery Day

Paul,
	The airport that your book mentions was the Tototwa/Wayne
airport.  It was located on Minnisink Road and up to Totowa Road.  It
was active in 1965-1966, don't know when it closed, I would guess and
say early 70's.  Right now I believe there are many industrial building
on this site.  This airport would have been at the same level as Lincoln
Park at that time.  Too bad the EL didn't develop it for themselves, it
would have made a good piggyback terminal.

Roy