(erielack) "It's a go!"

OK, so the "Totowa Discovery Day" is on again for tomorrow morning. I will
be at the Mountain View train station at 11:00 AM SHARP. Be there, or be
square! (actually, be there or else you'll never catch up with us!)  Bring
plenty of cold drinks, too - it's supposed to be cooler, but still pretty
darn hot!

For those of you just catching this, don't sweat - we'll probably do this
Discovery Day at least once more in the future...

If you need to ask me anything, please try and E-mail it to me before 10:30
AM Saturday morning...