(erielack) DL&W Piggyback trailers & other bones.

Hello fellow archeologists,
   I found my slide of the Lackawanna trailer in Newark, It was 3 years
ago and it is lettered for Route of the Phoebe Snow with DLW 17 over the
front & on the rear doors. Also I think DL&W square logos on the rear
doors (They were open in photo). I Hear (Via e-mail) there is one in
Totowa behind the Red Lobster restaurant, Hmmm just where do they get
their seafood from!! The plot thickens.
  Also for you Erie fans I was working in Jersey City today in the A-1
storage building, Was this the former ERIE Railroad freight building? It
still has tracks showing through the pavement right next to the outside
walls, And it has diamonds all around the structure that someone has
taken the time to cement over the ovals!
  Also I have been told of the DL&W No Parking sign in Boonton, Where
could a Pocono be hiding?

Todd (ELHS#1318)