Re: (erielack) FW: Locos to CSX

<"Pine.OSF.3.951MOON.980619110032.13383B-100000_@_net.bluemoon.net">

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Paul R. Tupaczewski wrote:
> A friend of mind forwarded this to me. Don't know if it's true (I find it
> odd that certain series are split into parts, notably the ex-EL SD45-2's!)
> Take it all with a grain of salt....
>
>       - Paul

First thing I noticed is there are 60 SD80MACs listed going to CSX and
only 30
were built. I haven't heard anything about any more in the works.
SD80MACs are
4100 to 4129 and the SD70MACS follow those road numbers.

>                        60                      SD80MAC

No SD70MACs were listed and those 15 units (4130 to 4144) are definately
going to CSX. That's still only 45 MACs total.

Home of the FREE Subdomain Railfan Website Program!
http://www.railfan.net

ELHS #2684

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
"el_@_railfan.net"            http://www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network
"root_@_bluemoon.net"         http://www..bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Online
System
http://el.railfan.net     irc.railfan.net - XWorld Buffalo, NY IRC