Re: (erielack) Early CR Logos on EL Units

first off, the only PA's anywhere in 1976 were the D&H's...  as for the
letters, the Conrail original type-set from Microscale includes several
sets of "CR" letters both in the PC font and in a stenciled style (with
gaps).

I don't think any DL&W F's recived CR numbers, did any Erie ones make it
that far?

Bill's Syracuse rail page

http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/rail.html