RE: (erielack) DL&W concrete tower in HO.

   The DL&W Tower is available for $39.95 (add $5.00 REA pops UPS) and
assembles into a great looking structure. The sides & roof are plaster
casts & it comes with metal door, windows & other small detail items.
Also a wood floor so you can add interior details & polish it like Port
Morris ALA 1960s! Because the kit is plaster its concrete walls weather
nicely.
  I think they used to offer a Freight House kit. Its not listed in
their add though (May Model RR page 53). Was that kit DL&W also?
  Telephone order number for the Hobby Gallery is (203) 879-2316.

Todd (ELHS#1318)

End of Erielack Digest V1 #10