(erielack) Light Rail Caternary Vehicle

Hi all:

	We spotted a light rail caternary maintenance
vehicle, painted yellow and lettered for NJT at
Center Street. At first look, it closely resembles
the Path critter, but with a porch on one end.
Over the operating end, there is a pantograph.
Along the body, there is a platform to allow
caternary workers to stand and work. On the porch
end, there is a knuckle boom crane. I have been
told by some people that the Bayone end of the
light rail system in nearly complete, so delivery
of a vehicle of this type makes sense.

	Regards, Bill
- --
Be a Locomotive Engineer...
Its the most fun you can have with 3000 HP