From: Craig E. Hatter <"ns4610_@_bluegrass.net">
To: 'Penn-Central' <"penn-central_@_smellycat.com">
Subject: PC: Shared Assets Paint Scheme
Date: Monday, June 15, 1998 3:44 PM

FRA inspector from Detroit indicated that he had seen on 6/3/98 a GP38-2
painted Tuscan red with both NS and CSX logos on the long hood. It is my
understanding from the internal NS documentation I've been privy to, that
the Conrail name will disappear completely.  Until we see the photo
evidence I'll certainly not believe these paint changes. BTW I railfanned
the curve in late May and as I stood there I thought I sure hope NS does'nt
really screw this up
or change the way things are done. We will have to wait and see. I'm still
all in favor of a PCHS to be formed and an intial meeting to announced.

						Craig E. Hatter