RE: (erielack) The Dover Drill

  Hello all,
    Just a side note as to what used to prowl the rails...
DL&W-Erie Lackawanna Roustabout list from UTU-EL agreement
Dated February.1,1975.
This Roustabout list looks to be from May.1,1946.

1 Bloomfield Roustabout-home terminal-Harrison
   serving Harrison,Montclair & Orange.
2 P&D Roustabout-home terminal-Harrison
   Harrison to Gladstone.
3 Orange Roustabout-home terminal-Harrison
   Harrison to Summit.
4 Passaic Roustabout-home terminal-Secaucus
   Secaucus to Paterson.
5 Kingsland Roustabout-home terminal-Secaucus
   Secaucus to Delawanna.
6 Delawanna Roustabout-home terminal-Secaucus
   Secaucus to Paterson.
7 Harrison BH-4 - Roustabout-home terminal-Port Morris
   Port Morris to Harrison via Morristown or Boonton Line.
8 Paterson Roustabout-home terminal-Port Morris
   Port Morris to paterson Jct.
9 Sussex Roustabout-home termial-Post Morris
   Mon Wed Fri-Port Morris to Branchville.
   Tue Thur Sat-Port Morris to Newton.
10 Dover Roustabout-home terminal-Port Morris
     Port Morris to Chatham, Will serve Rockaway Branch also Succasunna
and
     Scub Oaks via Chester Jct.
11 Washington Roustabout-home terminal-Port Morris
     Port Morris, Washington and Hampton.
12 Boonton Roustabout-home terminal-Port Morris
     Port Morris to Boonton, Could work Rockaway & Chester Branch.
13 Phillipsburg Roustabout-home terminal-Port Morris
     Port Morris to Phillipsburg.
14 Supplies Roustabout-home termnal-Port Morris
     Port Morris to Morristown or Boonton, Chester Branch as required.
15 Gravel place - Washington Roustabout-home terminal-Gravel place
     Analomink to Washington.
16 Stroudsburg Roustabout-home terminal-Gravel place
    Water Gap to Analomink.
17 Danville Roustabout-home terminal-Northumberland
    Northumberland to Bloomsburg.
18 Cortland Roustabout-home terminal-Cortland
     Cortand, Homer to Cincinnatus.
19 Norwich Roustabout-home terminal-Norwich
    Norwich to Sherburne.
20 Jamesville Roustabout-home terminal-Syracuse
    Syracuse, Solvay and Jamesville.
21 Waverly Roustabout-home terminal-Elmira
    Elmira to Owego.
22 Groveland Roustabout-home terminal-Groveland
     Groveland to Griegsville.

Oh the Sussex Roustabout had permission to return to any point on Sussex
Branch for Livestock only!

Todd (ELHS#1318)