(erielack) Bridges/Trestles/Viaducts

To All,

Question 1.  What is the determining factor for designating a bridge
versus a trestle and likewise a trestle versus a viaduct.  As an
example, I have been examining the Bridge Branch Structures notes from
the ICC Valuation Report for the Erie's Tioga Division.  I find a mix of
all three names in which size (length x height) does not appear to be a
determining factor except for the two largest (732' x 70' and 488' x
50') which are referred to as viaducts.  There are structures labeled
trestles as small as 14' made of both wood and steel.  Would appreciate
any help.

Question 2.  How long did the Erie/E-L issue free passes to the clergy?

Thanks for the assistance.

Jim McMullen
EL #2521