RE: (erielack) RDC power

This isn't the ONLY way to do it - Ernst, the people who make the low-speed
gearing kits in HO scale, also make an RDC kit. It turns your rubber-band
drive RDC into an honest-to-goodness gear-driven beast! Only drawback is
that it's geared for SCALE SPEED (e.g., it will appear to be moving
relatively slow), but it works great...

	- Paul