Re: (erielack) Re: Trainmasters

E-L Trainmasters could be found either way. This is because they aquired
both phase I and phase II trainmasters from the DL&W. The Trainmasters with
the dropped portion in the handrails were the phase II. They only had two
like this, and their Lackawanna numbers were 860 and 861. So I guess that
would be 1860 and 1861 on the E-L.

Steve H.
"melh_@_flash.net"