Fw: (erielack) Life-Like Erie PA's in black/yellow

Bill:

I forgot to answer your other question.  I believe I saw a LV, I'm not sure
what other roads are there as I'm not at home right now.
When I have a chance, I look it up and let you and the group know.

By the way, has anyone heard when Walthers is releasing the Erie SW2?

Regards,

Chris